It’s January, and if you’re feeling like you need a little extra magic in your life, Disney is here for you! One of my favourite ways to unwind is to idly window shop online and Disney things have to be one of the most comforting items to browse. Here’s a look at some of my favourite wishlist items so far this month!
Courage and Kindness, one of my favourite bloggers and all round wonderful human, writes wonderful Disney wishlist posts and this one is inspired by her ❤
Add a little magic to your new year with me!
1. Colourpop Kiss the Girl lip kit ($42): Starting out with the most expensive thing on this list, because why not. One of my goals this year is to improve my lipstick applying ability, so I’ve been looking at even more lipstick than usual, and look at THIS. A Disney / Colourpop collaboration with that ridiculously beautiful art? And so many lipstick shades?? YES please I would like to subscribe to that fashion newsletter.
2. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: The Art and Creation of Walt Disney’s Classic Animated Film (£23.50): I love books about the art behind films in general (I’ve got the Crimson Peak art book and it is so gorgeous it almost makes me want to go full Miss Havisham aesthetic, if it weren’t for, you know, the cobwebs and the tragedy and everything) and Snow White is one of my favourite Disney movies! ALSO, we all know I want to see all the art of the Wicked Queen. That just goes without saying.
3. Ursula earring set (£12.99): Who DOESN’T want to ring in the new year by styling themselves as a fabulous tentacled sea witch? No one, that is who.
4. Captain Hook mini Tsum Tsum (£0.99): I think Disney is phasing Tsums out, alas, but before they disappear, I want this Captain Hook to go with my Peter Pan and crocodile Tsums! The Peter Darling bit of my shelf has needs.
5. Disney Villains Vintage Mug (£10): It wouldn’t be one of my wishlists without at least one mug and this one is PERFECT. So many lady villains! Such a good Wicked Queen image! VILLAINOUS CAFFEINE RECEPTACLE! Yes please.
6. Beauty and the Beast Palace ring (£6.99): Is this ring in any way practical? No. Do I still want to wear it and feel like a fairytale character and/or pretend I have a tiny castle full of people on my hand all day? Absolutely yes I do. (This also comes in a couple of different castle variants, including The Little Mermaid, so you can choose your own tiny castle to rule over!)
7. The Disney Princess Postcard Box (£14.99): Late sending out thank you cards? Putting together an inspiration board for the year? Just want to have beautiful stationery to hoard happily like a tiny postcard dragon? ME TOO! Let’s be stationery princesses together.
8. Cinderella’s Shoe Shop mug (£9): Another mug \o/! This seems to be part of a new Disney collection featuring various Disney locations, and the mug is such a great shape! There’s a Belle’s library one too but seeing as I got married in Cinderella shoes, and have such a huge soft spot in my heart for Gus Gus, this is the one for me ❤
9. Jaq and Gus Pin Set (£9): Last but not least, a pin set! I don’t think a Disney wishlist would be complete without a pin and these are too adorable for words. I love the Cinderella mice so much!
So there’s my new year Disney wishlist — I hope it added a bit of magic to your day! Which of these items is your favourite? Do you online window shop when you’re feeling down? Let me know! ❤
You might like:
- 2017 Disney Halloween Gift Exchange!
- Setting a Small Goal for 2019
- My Wider 2019 Goals (and How I Chose Them)